Subject: [Leica] Sticking Frames...Repair: via Dealer or Independent?
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Wed Feb 21 04:30:58 2007

Thanks for all the replies.  I guess among the things I have in mind are
getting it done promptly and done right the first time.  Frank, you're right
about things with shutters, but it's a little frustrating to buy something
that has an issue that's so easy to detect.  The camera should have been
mechanically perfect, I think, according to KEH standards (?).

In answer to the question:
> Just out of curiosity, what was their condition rating on the camera?

It was EX.  I've read reports about KEH grading getting a little less
conservative, but this is a very conservative EX.  It's in nice shape,
cosmetically.  The finder issue is disappointing, though...

> PS: Thanks for the S/N. A great camera.....
> probably the best "deal" in the  Leica M lineup

Frank, you're welcome.  Out of curiosity, why do you think it's the best
deal in the M series?

Thanks
John Newell