Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tufted Titmouse
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Feb 21 17:34:39 2007

Len, you've caught your subject in a good attitude/pose. A difficult setting
to frame the bird in, too. Veering maybe dangerously
off the original subject here, did you note the purple fringe in the
(backlit) highlight and other highlight spots? We were
discussing this a little while back with bird shots by Bob Palmieri, I
think. My current thinking is that it may be a sensor product
(camera or scanner) rather than from your, no doubt superb, Telyt. Any
thoughts?

Cheers

Hoppy