Subject: [Leica] Any 28mm shooters out there? Any with the f2.0 ASPH 28mm?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Feb 22 11:15:18 2007

On 2/22/07 3:02 AM, "G Hopkinson" <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> typed:

> Brian, I looked at your PAW stuff again, that last is a great shot with
> your
> 28. The disciplined crop and the background container
> the same colour as the truck hoses makes it a standout. This is the
> non-asph,
> not the newest one? You are having your 35 updated to
> 6 bit?
>
> Cheers
> Hoppy

We've established that many of use are cropping a whole lot more now with
digital and enjoying it more.

So it would make sense many shooters would be shooting with one size wider
lens.

I often crop so much and I typically shoot with an APS-2 format Nikon D200
that I may as well be shooting with a 4/3 format system.

But I'm also shooting a lot of both 35mm and medium format film and having
it scanned.

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY

markrabiner.com