Subject: [Leica] WTB: Noctilux
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Feb 22 13:47:37 2007

At 04:36 PM 2/22/2007, you wrote:
>Hi Sue and welcome, the normal trading day is Friday, however I
>doubt that you'll be prosecuted too severely ;-)
>There are two parts to the LUG. Those that have a Noctilux and the
>rest of us that would like to have a Noctilux. Good luck shopping
>and we look forward to seeing some pictures from you.
>Cheers
>Hoppy

And there's a third group - those who have sent their Noctilux to
Solms to be digitally marked and are suffering severe
withdrawal.  Welcome, Sue!  It would be great to have another female
on the LUG - I'm assuming that you're not a "Boy Named Sue" ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Faces of Iraq: