Subject: [Leica] WTB: Noctilux
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Feb 22 19:04:30 2007

On Feb 22, 2007, at 9:31 PM, Sue Ryan wrote:

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> If anyone has a 1.0 Noctilux they'd like to sell, please contact
>>> me offline.
>>> I'm a new member of LUG and look forward to getting to know the
>>> members
>>> here. If I committed a faux pas by sending out a sales proposal on
>>> the wrong
>>> day of the week or something, please excuse the error.
>>>
>>> Sue Ryan
>>> scoutfinch@chartermi.net

Welcome to THE most interesting list on the web, IMHO!

We look forward to your photos.

Peace,

Ken, or as Ted calls me, "Padre!"

-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] WTB: Noctilux)