Subject: [Leica] IMG: Stand of Tulips with M8 & 35 Sumicron ASPH
From: lists at gilplant.com (J. Gilbert Plantinga)
Date: Thu Feb 22 19:24:05 2007

On my Mac I had the same problem; it works fine if I keep CS2 running
in the background, but if I ask it to launch CS2 is launches CS3.

Gilbert

Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] IMG: Stand of Tulips with M8 & 35 Sumicron ASPH)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] IMG: Stand of Tulips with M8 & 35 Sumicron ASPH)