Subject: [Leica] OT: Job update
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Feb 23 00:22:41 2007

On 2/23/07, Ken Frazier <kennybod@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> The way it works, Jim, is that I have to preach what one of my
> daughters calls my "A game sermon" at a "neutral" pulpit.  Search
> committee members come to listen and evaluate.  Talk about stress!  :-)

Stress, yes, ... but preaching is what are are good at. Just remember that.

A little nervousness MUST be there. Keeps you on your toes.

Hope you really shine and that John Chrysostom is sitting on your
shoulder, whispering some good tips.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from kennybod at sbcglobal.net (Ken Frazier) ([Leica] OT: Job update)
Message from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] OT: Job update)