Subject: [Leica] IMG - New Project
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Feb 23 11:49:45 2007

I'm sure this project will result in absolutely beautiful
photography, Wade. As a few shots in the early edit stages already
show (for me 1, 3, 5, 6, 12, 18).
Only B&W?
And is it one of your sons I recognize? It looks like one of the boys
I regularely see in your PAWS, in any case.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 23-feb-07, om 20:35 heeft Wade Heninger het volgende geschreven: