Subject: [Leica] Good pix!
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Feb 23 15:19:54 2007

Just dropping in again and almost immediately discovering this thread.
This is great work.
I'm sure Mr. Medina can make great shots about anywhere. Wonderful
seeing.
Very quintessential for some Italian aspects of life. A bit too much
of Venice for my taste, but then again, it is an astonishingly
beautiful place.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 23-feb-07, om 23:56 heeft Richard Endress het volgende geschreven: