Subject: [Leica] OT: LHSA Meet in Santa Fe
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff)
Date: Fri Feb 23 19:57:17 2007

If I make it, I'll be in the room next door then! ;-)

Or staying down in Albuquerque on base if there's room.

I'm guessing the SF airport is a lot higher - it used to be a very small
airport (I haven't been to it in 20 years though - for all I know they have
a new one).  From Albuquerque you have about an hour drive - if you're
renting a car either way, I'm guessing you'll save money flying to the
bigger airport and driving.

Jeff Matsler
Amarillo, Tx