Subject: [Leica] Hasselblad's newest.... Really not OT.....
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Feb 23 20:42:53 2007

On 2/22/07 3:11 AM, "G Hopkinson" <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> typed:

> The Hasselblad distributor (Australia) sent me some promotional info. Over
> here they are offering deals with lenses and all sorts of
> enticements thrown in. Of course the gear itself is not exactly in the
> bargain
> category!
>
> Cheers
> Hoppy

Well they are Fuji cameras with Danish on the backs.
Imacon backs.

Hasselblad is a thing of the past.
Imacon has no interest in them. I think they look down their noses at them.
One day they doubled the price on the film backs.
As Daffy Duck says.
Despicable beyond all recognition!!!!!!

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY