Subject: [Leica] Hasselblads newest.... Really not OT.....
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri Feb 23 22:14:30 2007

Hi Mark,
I'm not sure there will be a 6x6 or even 54mm x 54mm digital back any
time soon. The MF digital backs started of as faux (ie smaller) 6x4.5
sensors and the digital specific bodies like the new Fuji Hasselblads
are based on 6x4.5 bodies, I suspect there is no room for a sensor as
big as 54 x 54 in them.
FWIW
Frank