Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW - Mardi PAW
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Feb 24 15:48:58 2007

If you get tired of the nudity and drinking on Bourbon Street, Mardi Gras
also offers you free verbal abuse through bull horns in Jackson Square.
Sonny and I walked over there and got our fill of being called fornicators,
heathens, child molesters, perverts, and adulterers. One lady had her fill
of it and decided to chew out one of the religious right. Sonny got her in
color (shown earlier this week). I wasn't able to pull the trigger to catch
her in mid-scream.
http://www.400tx.com/files/PAW2007/2007-9.html

I've been screwing around with my monitor for about 2 hours, so please let
me know if it is too dark, too light, too flat, or too contrasty.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/