Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW - Mardi PAW
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Feb 24 18:38:25 2007

For a guy with recurring gout, I should join those shellfish-hatin' guys.
But there's a place on the lakefront known as New Orleans Food and Spirits,
and Friday wouldn't be Friday without their overstuff shrimp po-boys.

The other day of the year that the far right comes out against the populace
is the Decadence Festival in the Quarter. Pretty much the same as Mardi
Gras, but they throw in "sodomist" and "child molester" for good measure at
that festive event.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com