Subject: [Leica] now the the bottom's fallen out of the film market whattoys will you buy?
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sat Feb 24 19:21:48 2007

Jeffery Smith writes:

> I hope you're saving up a lot for that Rolleiwide. I gave up after
> a year.
> They aren't cheap. It ultimately makes more sense to buy a used
> Fujiwide(Texas Leica with a wide angle lens).

I'm standardizing with German made Leica TM, M and R gear and Rolleiflex. I
tried Mark Rabiner's 'blad and couldn't see through the finder well enough
to focus properly.

And the Maxwell screens work really well with Rolleiflex.

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta

Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] now the the bottom's fallen out of the film market whattoys will you buy?)