Subject: [Leica] Re:now the the bottom's fallen out of the film market whattoys will you buy?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Feb 24 20:00:35 2007

Mark,
You will get a kick out of a sub cult of pro's down here in Atlanta.  They
shoot film and have an old fashioned contact sheet made.  Hand the film and
the contact sheet to the buyer and take a check.  The buyer gets to pay for
the scans, and if she/he complains the photog directs he/she to the contact
sheet and says it's your problem in the scan, it is there in the image.
Very much a growing business at E-6 labs here in Atlanta.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com