Subject: [Leica] Re:now the the bottom's fallen out of the film marketwhattoys will you buy?
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler)
Date: Sat Feb 24 20:49:00 2007

Wedding photographers for the upper-middle class doing the same type thing
out in CA.  My three cousins from the Seal beach area all had film / digi
wedding packages where they got contact sheets, a copy of the digital images
on CD and all the negatives.  I got the impression they paid a ton for the
package too.  All the work was professional, and stock poses.  Nothing
really original, but all done very well.

Jeff M
Amarillo, Tx