Subject: [Leica] LHSA Meet in Santa Fe - Now Dinner
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Feb 24 21:11:14 2007

After living in San Jose for 20+ years I became very spoiled when it came to
excellent Mexican food....Sorrowfully there is nothing that comes close to
"good" Mexican cooking in Olympia.

In Santa Fe I habituated two restaurants.... Tomasita's and
Tia's.....Southwest cooking at it's best ( I call it SW rather than Mexican
as it truly is a hybrid of Mexican & Native American cuisine)

I'm not getting my hopes up for great Mexican food in Squamish over the next
couple of weeks....Possibly Vietnamese....Pho Ga?