Subject: [Leica] LHSA Meet in Santa Fe - Now Dinner
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Feb 24 23:27:22 2007

Jim,

Part of the reluctance on my part in getting a card is that my trumpet
teacher was on the Union's "Audition Board"
I was a student at the Chicago Conservatory and didn't want Joe to know
about my non classical career.....
However....another of his students at the same time was playing in a Rock
Band every night....Still does... "Lee Loughnane" of the CTA/Chicago.... And
yet another of Joe's students (From Tenn) became a jazz legend..... "Booker
Little"   Booker preceded me by at least 15 years...

From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@bellsouth.net>