Subject: [Leica] IMG: WayBack Week 8
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Feb 25 01:00:51 2007

Ric, those dang links are sill broken, once they get in my Outlook.
Lucky I can browse to your LUG gallery. PAW 6 is cool and graphical with the
stencils.
We've got a connection on the way backs. You had a Fujica ST801! That was
only my second SLR. I was working in a camera store and
just had to have that camera with the new-fangled LED exposure readout. My
Mamiya Sekor 500TL must have been traded in. Then later I
saw this serous Nikon stuff. I got the radical EL. Leica was some funny,
expensive German brand that we never stocked.

Cheers
Hoppy