Subject: [Leica] IMG - Friday with the Family
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun Feb 25 11:42:30 2007

and then Philippe Orlent wrote:

> Perfect ads for the M8. One after the other.
> How did you translate your film signature into digital? Is it an
> action you wrote? A fixed curve?
> Your work is always so very consistent.

I agree with Philippe and would also like the answer to his question.

Further, I'd like to know how you are organizing, indexing and/or
cataloging these shots so you and your family can access them in the
years and decades to come.

And, are you making prints to go in the album or shoe box?

Regards,

--Bob

Replies: Reply from heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] IMG - Friday with the Family)