Subject: [Leica] a few pics
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Feb 25 16:00:57 2007

Sue,
It is very good of you to post pictures.  We in the LUG Saloon love images;
images of our children, pictures of our home places, images of where we are
and where we have been.  I see that you had a good time under the Bean,
pretty exciting public art.  Good luck in your Noctiquest.

Don
don.dory@gmaill.com