Subject: [Leica] IMG: Raleigh Street Shots Added
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Feb 25 20:15:46 2007

Ric, I enjoyed revisiting that gallery. I must have missed some of them
previously, too. "cones" is an absolute standout. Phone home
is another that I enjoyed. I like what you get from the Reala with your M7
too.
BTW thanks for the Tinyurls. So easy and reliable to use. And with one click
for each, I can make them work in my reply, as well. So
the next viewer can easily click away as well.
Now continuing my education, where is Raleigh NC?

Cheers
Hoppy