Subject: [Leica] OT Roaming Hoppy
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Feb 26 03:09:41 2007

Woohoo, sounds like a plan, Now I need a scheduled conference for my spouse
so I can tag along. Only about 10 days in Spain this
next trip. We'll be completely tied to one location for about a week of
that. Still I'll be spending all of that time with M in
hand. I'm just the baggage handler. You can be sure that, if an opportunity
arises, I'd be thrilled to be offered BeneLUG honorary
membership. Never even been anywhere in Europe previously.

Cheers
Hoppy