Subject: [Leica] Did any of you use the M4-2 winder?
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon Feb 26 18:02:42 2007

The only solution is to throw it away. That way you save another
unsuspecting soul a lot of grief. It's a very meritorious act of
philanthropy, in a spiritual sort of way. It's not called the Jonah
winder for nothing.
I lost virtually all my shots of Ceasar Chavez's funeral due to
vibration from a M4-2 winder. I can print them, but not larger than
6x8, and most not much more than 5x7.

s.d.
http://sdimitrovphoto.com/