Subject: [Leica] RE: PAW(*) 2007 #8
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Mon Feb 26 18:32:34 2007

>You wouldn't say it's a fisheye shot. Surprising.
>I'm not sure about the colors. As if too yellow. But it's a possible
>combination in nature.

Philippe --

Yet, it was taken with a fisheye lens. I agree that the fisheye effect is
subtle but look at the driveway and the curvature of the chapel in the
background. And here in northern New Mexico such an evening scene is very
possible. The colors are very true to the original scene.

Dave.

--
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com
2007 PAW: www.david-keenan.com/paw