Subject: [Leica] The Elusive Digilux 3 compared to the L1 and Oly 330E Correction
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Feb 27 04:23:42 2007

Just returned and processed through zillions of messages. The zillions of
photos have to wait :-(

Anyway, this subject line got my interest - I saw the Digilux 3 and the
E-330 in Yodobashi in Tokyo and the Digilux 3 is huge. To my eyes, more in
line with the R8/9 than the petite M. What were they thinking?

And folks - Joseph and Howard are the perfect gentlemen. Give them a ring
if you are in HK :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer) ([Leica] The Elusive Digilux 3 compared to the L1 and Oly 330E Correction)