Subject: [Leica] IMG : #041 Ruined (?) in PhotoShop
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Feb 27 12:17:53 2007

Hi Graham,
I don't think that you ruined it at all. On the contrary.
Just out of curiosity, I tried to add a little bit of blue to the
sky, because it looked like the sky was uncoloured/B&W.
But I soon saw that it was already slightly blue tinded and that
adding more blue disbalanced it.
Interestingly, warming it all up seems to give it another worthwhile
twist.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 27-feb-07, om 19:56 heeft Geebee het volgende geschreven: