Subject: [Leica] Seen In New Orleans
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Feb 27 17:22:41 2007

Sonny, Bubbles was a clever catch. Polaroid skater is a good addition to the
Mardi Gras flavour. It doesn't look too friendly as a
skating surface though.
I distinctly remember the SX70's introduction here. I was working in a
camera shop. Polaroid gave us a presentation and a bunch of
drinks, plus packs of film to blaze away. I actually still have a couple of
the originals. That says something for the archival
properties of the pictures. A rather groovy new instant photo machine, much
more stylish than the field cameras with bellows and
whatnot. And leather inserts, yet!
I'm trying to figure this bead thing out. People give them away at the Mardi
Gras festivities?
I think I understand the concept but yet to see any pictures ;-).

Cheers
Hoppy