Subject: [Leica] which medium format?
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Feb 27 22:19:16 2007

I am not sure, Alastair. My own theory is the 35mm film will be dead
long before MF film. Here in the Netherlands, I have no difficulty at
all finding MF film--the good camera shops in bigger cities like
Amsterdam, Utrecht or Eindhoven have a pretty good selection, and even
the shop in the small town of Zaltbommel (that is the town by the river
from which I often post pictures), with a population of no more than
10,000, has MF film, albeit only one kind (Kodak chromogenic B&W).

I am going to Switzerland today for a few days, and am taking my
Hasselblad outfit and my DSLR outfit. The Hassy for taking landscape
pictures on tripod, and the DSLR for the rest.

Cheers,
Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman