Subject: [Leica] Seen In New Orleans
From: eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (EricC)
Date: Wed Feb 28 07:36:50 2007

New Orleans was my fathers favourite place in the whole of the USA.

He loved the Jazz bands in the bars and the music in general.
So long as he had a glass of something in front of him, was left alone to
listen and enjoy the music .

He was a Senior Chief Engineer with Ocean Transport and Trading who also
happened to own Barber Blue Sea, an American company that sailed between
Japan and the US carrying coal to Japan and raw sugar ( for Coca Cola ) back
to the USA.

Regards
Eric