Subject: [Leica] UPDATE: Fwd: Portfolio 8 DNG Issue
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Feb 28 09:45:59 2007

No sooner had I pushed the Send button on this message than this
response from Extensis appeared:

"I checked with Product Management and was told that an update for
our RAW support in Portfolio 8 is due soon; your model of camera is
listed as having improved support in the new filter."

--
Regards,

Dick