Subject: [Leica] Seen In New Orleans
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Feb 28 12:44:38 2007

Walt--

I believe that relations between Frenchmen and US Americans can get
so strained because we are so much alike.

Both overthrew kings, both are independent to the point of being
insular. What other countries get so defensive about language? Both
are overly self-important and get feelings hurt much too easily. Both
are loathe to admit needing help.

Ric

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Seen In New Orleans)
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Seen In New Orleans)