Subject: [Leica] Seen In New Orleans
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed Feb 28 13:00:25 2007

 From the French side, I sense Nick is very close to getting at the
heart of the matter.

And yet, there are plenty of ever so nasty people the world around - but
also and fortunately so many more very nice and friendly ones everywhere.
God, this list is just one of the many instances that people with
different cultures and approaches can get along so fine with others.

Forget about Paris, forget about New Orleans, we're only humans here,
raring for Leica gear and more importantly pictures and sharing

Phil...x