Subject: [Leica] Re: USPS vs. .... was
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Feb 28 13:05:10 2007

Not to blame USPS at all. With the volume of packages we send within and
outside of US, the failure rate is very low.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Re: USPS vs. .... was)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] (no subject))
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) (USPS vs. .... was RE: [Leica] (no subject))