Subject: [Leica] Re: USPS vs. .... was
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Feb 28 13:05:47 2007

I find the USPS the preferred way of shipping to Sweden.

UPS sucks, royally sucks. They are a racket geared to culling fees at
every turn of the package (and they charge for for the administration
costs of charging you those fees).

I've never had problems with USPS except recently. The package my
mother send for Christmas in November (and paid Airmail) arrived last
week. But that was because the clerk in Chicago charged her for
airmail, but sent it surface.

Daniel