Subject: [Leica] WTB: Noctilux
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Feb 28 14:17:48 2007

On 2/28/07 5:12 PM, "Alastair Firkin" <firkin@ncable.net.au> typed:

> I remember George Lauterstein bought a Nocti. He realized later that
> it was a bit of overkill since he always used his lens set to f16 on
> a tripod !!! Horses for courses. I love my Nocti, but its not for
> everyone.

No not for the deep focus tripod crowd.

Would be fun though to do a tripod Noctilux project.
F 1 and be there on a tripod.

See what it does for your shots.
Blow them up big and have a show or do a portfolio.

I think it would do something quite interesting.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY

markrabiner.com