Subject: [Leica] Leica USA service/repair question
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Wed Feb 28 16:46:12 2007

i sent my m8 for service, got an email from NJ that the camera is
fixed and is being shipped from germnay and i would have it in my hand
two weeks ago exactly. well the camera did not show up, emails go
unanswered, after repeated phone calls, they told me last tuesday it
will be in my hands. on tuesday afternoon, i get an email from robert
fisk, letting me know that camera was shipped on tuesday and be here
on thursday.  i talked to emailed brenda, sara and robert fisk. in
short send it to dag for a quick turn around