Subject: [Leica] Working with the M8--- Not Given the Chance
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 20:20:02 2007

Hi Frank,

I have put them n the lenses that take the 39mm size, as that is the two I
bought.  I did a test last night with and without the filter and they
certainly fix the problem, so I will keep them on and forget about it.  Now
to wait for the filters from Leica for my 35 Summilux and my 50 Summicron.
I ordered the 49 mm filter for the Summilux as they do not offer a Series 7
filter and apparently no one makes them at all.  The 49mm fits inside the
hood, I checked, so it should work fine.

gene

-------------- Original message from "Frank Filippone"
<red735i@earthlink.net>: --------------