Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Feb 28 22:01:20 2007

Same experience here. Never had a problem with a package sent from
the US by USPS, regardless of whether I was living in Belgium,
Switzerland or Netherlands. The few times the senders have insisted
on using FedEx or UPS, the packages did arrive on time too, but I was
hit with various fees and generally ripped off at every turn. Now I
will only do business with US companies and individuals that are
willing to use USPS.

Nathan