Subject: [Leica] Neopan-Xtol Xpert-Tease Sought - Cutting-To-Chase Version
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Wed Feb 28 22:04:23 2007

bob palmieri wrote:
> Folks -
>
> I just realized that instead of my rambling musings of the first post I
> should just ask the following:
>
> 1) What time/temp combo do y'all use to get good results from Neopan
> 1600 (shot at 1600) in Xtol??
>
> 2) Do you like this film/developer combo better when you shoot at a
> lower ISO and if so whadd'ya like for a winning formula??
>
> Bob Palmieri

HI Bob,

I shoot the Neopan 1600 at 1000 iso.
I then develop it in Xtol 1+1 for 7min. First minute continuous
agitation and then two times every 30sec.
I've also used 1+3 for 12min. But this gave me too much grain.

Shooting at 1600 gives me way too much contrast.

--
Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Neopan-Xtol Xpert-Tease Sought - Cutting-To-Chase Version)