Subject: [Leica] Nathan's permanent dust
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Mar 1 02:37:54 2007

I haven't dared to follow Kyle's advice ...

1) Break off a plastic picnic fork
2) cover it with something soft (napkin or something, I don't remember)
3) Scrape ... not dab, but scrape the combination forcefully across the
sensor.

I think he might have been pulling my leg.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Nathan's permanent dust)
Reply from jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler) ([Leica] Nathan's permanent dust)