Subject: [Leica] Neopan-Xtol Xpert-Tease Sought
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Thu Mar 1 06:29:55 2007

Late addition-

  The regimen that works for me for Neopan 1600 @1600 is Xtol 1:3, 68*, for
15 minutes with 5 secs. of agitation every 60 secs.
  Basically I've halved the agitation and increased time 25%.

  I'm always very carefull to use distilled water for everything but the
wash. I had a contamination problem for a while with Xtol where I was
getting donut shaped spots of ooverdevelopment. I traced it too my mixing
the Xtol in a cheap stainless steel beaker that, apparently, wasn't really
stainless. My real stainless developing tank has never caused a problem.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?