Subject: [Leica] Seen In New Orleans
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Mar 1 13:27:51 2007

We have two ad campaigns going now in Sweden, Norway and Denmark:

Slogan 1 (company 1 too)

We like all boobs.

Slogan 2 (company 2)

Think big.

I guess I will have to focus for my PAW this week.

Daniel

PS: Point being, even boobs as boobs are not very sexually "tagged"
here anymore.

Reminds me of Sal ... who wanted to sell a boob. Bless him.