Subject: [Leica] Exposure and Development
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Mar 1 15:27:40 2007

On 3/1/07 6:16 PM, "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net> typed:

> I often use my meter in the camera as a manual meter. When doing
> flash fill, even with today's automation, I find that once I've done
> my basic checks of the scene I'm more accurate than the camera.
>
> Slobodan Dimitrov

Although when I'm using M for manual with Sb-800 flash I just got last week
with my Nikons there is still plenty of automatic stuff going on I get the
feeling. I just get to pick at what f stop its going to go on in. Like f11
or 16  Otherwise they've got me shooting everything at f 7.1 with my iso of
800! An f stop I've never been all that fond of. Nor even heard of till
yesterday.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY