Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Mar 2 09:25:28 2007

Sonny showed & said:

> Yesterday I  went to a yard that has yielded several Friday Flowers, this
> time to capture  a Japanese Magnolia also known as a tulip tree blossom.
> was shooting, then  turned a noticed someting I was unaware of.  It was a
> White Japanes Magnolia.  (Usually they are  pink.)
>
> So I'll share the white one today and save the pinks for later.  Hope you
> enjoy it.
> > http://www.sonc.com/friday_march_2_2007.htm<<<<<

Hi Sonny,
Interesting flower and your manner of getting rid of the background with
shallow depth of field.

We have a flowering tree here in Victoria, a "Dogwood" that appears somewhat
similar in flower. It also has similar colouring and flowers twice a year,
spring and fall. Very beautiful to view when a streets  lined with them all
in blossom .

ted

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Friday Flowers SonC)