Subject: [Leica] Scanner, film recorder, printer for sale
From: mstoesz at wyoming.com (mstoesz)
Date: Fri Mar 2 11:30:22 2007

Howdy from Wyoming;

Due to upgrading some of our equipment we have the following
for sale or trade.

Sony UY-S77 film scanner, scans full or partial neg strips,
slides, aps. $1600.00

Lasergraphics LFR-III, film recorder for outputting digital
files to film. This cost about $16,000 when new and we are
offering it for $2,000.00

Fuji Pictrography 4000-II printer, prints up to 11x17. Very
nice output. Cost new about $8,000.00, yours for $2000.00.
This is rather large and it would be best if it were picked
up in person.

I need Canon EOS lenses.

Many thanks, Mike

Mike Stoesz