Subject: [Leica] Rapidwinder warning
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Fri Mar 2 19:32:55 2007

LUGers,

No, it is not closed Ted.  I want to know WTF makes Tom's Rapidwinder to
be considered a WMD?  I have one on my M6
and cannot figure out why one should cause an airport security official
to have an erection and confiscate it?

The world wants to know, so tell us!

Jerry

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Rapidwinder warning)