Subject: [Leica] re: Exposure and Development
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Mar 2 22:14:56 2007

On 3/2/07 7:01 PM, "Philippe Orlent" <philippe.orlent@pandora.be> typed:

> Op 2-mrt-07, om 22:40 heeft Lottermoser George het volgende geschreven:
>
>> Speaking of controlling dynamic range and contrast - has any LUGger
>> done any serious HDR work in PS?
>
> I only used DRI Pro from Fred Miranda and that yielded disappointing
> results most of the time.
> It might become more interesting though when doing it with non
> standardized tweakings.
> Philippe

HDR?

I guess I as don't know or remember what that means so I haven't worked in
it. But who knows maybe I'm an expert?. I say we take out pocket protectors
out and go easy with the acronyms. What's the back on the digital R again I
just cant keep them all straight? Its like a convention of engineers around
here.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, New York