Subject: [Leica] Rapidwinder warning
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Mar 3 02:24:50 2007

I think they'd think it might be a weapon if they figured out how to pull it
out.
They're not going to.. You'd have to figure that out for them and you'd not
do that.

You could also put a little bit of tape just on the tip of the point of the
thing. In case it got somehow pulled out it would look more innocuous.

The facts are these and 911 is many years ago.
So far no ones gotten busted for a Rapidwinder.
Or had one confiscated.
Or thrown away.
Or spindled or mutilated.

Mines double exposing half the film which goes though it.
As half the film goes though it then it jams up.
I rewind some of it to lessen it up but I misjudge and ....
All I can say is your pictures are much more interesting if you run your
film through your camera twice.
Much more information per roll.
And you get a lot more mileage per roll.

Just run it through twice!

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY